Sunday, August 4, 2013

Beautiful Jennifer Aniston



Chris McMillian, Jennifer Aniston’s hairstylist of many years, posted a picture via Instagram, of the two of them on the set of her new movie We’re The Millers. 

And she looks flawless! Ms. Aniston is known for loving a more natural look, stating in the July issue of Marie Claire, "For my wedding, I wouldn't do an updo, but I think a veil is always pretty. I like loose and natural hair because it goes against the formality of the dress. Loose, like, 'I just got out of bed, maybe had a romp' hair."

Aniston attributes her healthy, glowing skin to keeping her skin hydrated. In an issue of New York Magazine she recently expressed the importance of it, saying “I can never stress enough to my friends that they must do as I do ... hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!" She went on to say “Drink lots of water, get enough sleep, exercise, and eat a clean healthy diet, whenever possible."

Well, we must say, it is definitely working for the 44 year old actress! We’re The Millers opens in theaters nationwide on August 7th, 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment