Saturday, August 17, 2013

Kyshera

Kyshera


I discovered Kyshera just recently through Twitter. I decided to sit down and give them a listen and perhaps in my humble opinion explain how the songs made me feel and how each song came across to me.

The first song I listened to was 'Vote With A Bullet.' That's all it took to make me want to hear more. I'm not really into super hard music, but this song has such a mash-up sound that it totally works, and it totally rocks! I couldn't keep myself from jamming along. No, really, I jammed! :)  I really can't explain the awesomeness of it, so just check it out! Make sure you got it loud! This song is smokin'!


The next video viewed was titled "Mannequine', and I have to admit, while I dug the song it was  just not as good as 'Vote With A Bullet'. We take into factor that the video was posted a year ago, so you can obviously see that they continue to improve especially after hearing 'Vote With A Bullet'.
Also, it kind of helps if you listen without watching the video. Not because the guys are hard to look at, quite the opposite actually, but because you get distracted by the fact that the singer keeps looking at the camera at "inopportune" times.  :)   As one YouTube user posted, it was "slightly awesome mwahahaha". We agree. See the video here.


The third and last song viewed was titled 'Shelf Life', and has a political and social message. In the video a band member throws away money as a story is told onscreen of the billions  spent for political nonsense and other wasteful spending by the human race. The video shows how with just a little money we could cure the world. Yet instead it seems money is being wasted on wars that need not be fought, or the amount women spend on make-up. The video sits well with the song and it is pretty eye opening. Seeing as how these boys are from across the pond, it shows how  global these issues are. We are shown the someone in this video (the world) who sees the wrong yet will keep going along, allowing it to happen. But really, what can each as an individual do? There is only so much. We are tackled down by our jobs and our families, working for a government who cannot even cure world hunger. And we can't get everyone to change his/her attitudes. That's how life is. Here's the video for 'Shelf Life'




Overall, I would have to say, Kyshera has great potential to be an amazing band. With that said, we definitely think it would be worthwhile for you to check them out, and we give them a 'Rock It' score!

Let us know what you guys think! We can't wait to get your feedback!

Wanna know more about Kyshera?
www.facebook.com/kyshera
https://twitter.com/Kyshera
http://www.youtube.com/user/kyshera

Image credit Kyshera

No comments:

Post a Comment