Friday, August 2, 2013

Nick Cannon reaches out to Amanda Bynes.

 In an open letter to the media, Nick Cannon indirectly reached out to his long time friend Amanda Bynes. On his website Nick posted a letter directed to the media regarding the many questions he has been fielding about his friendship with Amanda Bynes. Nick and Amanda first met on the Nickelodeon network, on which they both have previously worked. 

"I tweeted a few weeks about how the entertainment industry just consumes people and spits them out like flavourless bubble-gum." He also went on to say how stardom can cause celebrities to become paranoid with their world's centering on the public's perspective of them. He said "when there is no balance in your life a person will always become victim to their reality or lack thereof."

He had this to say about the actress, " (she is) one of the most pleasant human beings I have had the pleasure of meeting."

He continued on with some words of hope and encouragement. " I say to my sister Amanda Bynes you're not alone. I'm here for you. I understand. I care and I appreciate you, because that's what family does and that's what family is for."

Amanda Bynes is currently being treated in a psychiatric ward, after she was arrested after allegedly started a fire in someones drive way.


No comments:

Post a Comment