Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Will Chris Brown Retire from the Music Industry?



Ok, so normally I wouldn’t blog about Chris “I-Hit-My-Girlfriend” Brown, but this really got my attention!

Chris took to Twitter stating, “Don’t worry mainstream America. After this X album, it’ll probably be my last album.”

Chris goes on to say that he is tired of being famous for a mistake he made when he was 18, referring to his arrest when he beat up his then girlfriend Rihanna. Ok, Chris, I can kinda see your point of view on that. BUT, when it seems that every other day or so I see a story about Brown getting in to some sort of scuffle, fight, or hit-n-run, all I can think is “This guy is a piece of work!” And not in a good way. 

I’ve never been a fan of his music, even pre-Rihanna abuse, and I certainly could not stomach to listen to it after.  I’m not saying he isn’t talented, but it hurts my soul to see it wasted on someone who cannot keep himself straight. 

Chris turned himself in to the Van Nuys police this Monday where he was booked and released in connection to a hit-and-run as well as possible parole violations. 

Whatever happens, I do wish that he can find his happy place. No one should have to live a miserable existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment