Friday, August 9, 2013

Amanda Bynes Case UPDATE

***************UPDATE FROM EARLIER BLOG*****************

The judge in the case has granted Amanda Bynes mother temporary conservatorship after the hearing proceeded today without Amanda. Ms. Bynes was still on a psychiatric hold after the judge determined she was too mentally unstable to travel to the courthouse. The conservtorship is limited, and anything her parent's may want to pursue will have to go through Amanda's attorney.

 I'm actually  finding myself relieved. If there is really something wrong with the girl, she will need the love and support of her family. And I really hope that they truly love her and that is the ONLY reason they are doing it. I feel for her, as I know what it's like to be lost. And I know in hindsight, that what I really needed were real people who really loved me.

What do you think? If you have any thoughts, please post below in the comments section

Read more at TMZ


Image credit StarzMania 

No comments:

Post a Comment