Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Trailer Park Boys Return

Oh my goodness! Did you know that the Trailer Park Boys are returning for a new season after being off the air since 2008?

I discovered the Trailer Park Boys while tyring to find something to watch on Netflix. I was hooked right away! It may not be your type of comedy, but to me, it is hilarious! The show follows all the pot smoking, rum drinking, money making exploits of the residents of Sunnyvale Trailer Park.

Shared on FB will filming.
The main characters are Julian, Ricky, and Bubbles, but they have a supporting cast that add a great dynamic to the show. Seriously, it is one of the funniest shows I've seen in a long time. The only thing is, the show will not be broadcast on television but can be found on their new website channel SwearNet.com. Viewing their show online doesn't bother me at all, seeing as how the internet is the only way I've ever watched TBP.

Trailer Park Boys was cancelled in 2008, but John Paul Tremblay (Julian), Robb Wells (Ricky) and Mike Smith (Bubbles) have recently purchased the rights to TBP's and are now in the process of filming it's 8th season.

I cannot wait to see what the Boys come up with next! This girl is EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment