Monday, August 5, 2013

Are Robert and Kristen On Again?


A photog sitting outside of Kristen Stewart’s home last week  got quite a delight when he saw the actress’s hunky ex-boyfriend, Robert Pattinson, park in front of Kristen’s Los Feliz home. It was noted that Robert was trying to keep a low profile. He showed up in a white Durango wearing a baseball cap.


If you  recall, Kristen had a fling with her Snow White and The Huntsmen director, Rupert Sanders, and the story  was blasted all over the media when they were caught red-handed by a sneaky photographer. While it looked for a bit like Kristen and Robert might be able to work it out, it seems Robert could not get passed it and he moved out in May.

But could it be that they are reconciling? My first thought is that maybe the whole Katy Perry thing (even though it turns out that Robert and Katy are just friends) made them realize they still have feelings for each other, but of course this is just speculation.  I don’t know why, but I just think that Kristen and Robert belong together. I know most people seem to hate on them, and well, I usually try not to hate. That and I just can’t stand to see Edward with any other girl! (Yes, I’m jealous hehe.) 

Well, whatever happens, we here at Let Loose Lips, wish them both nothing but the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment